CravenSpeed Gemini phone mount

CravenSpeed have updated their popular phone mount, it now comes with both a magnetic and clip mount.


The alternative mounts give the perfect flexibility for owners who can choose to use the magnet mounting for quick and easy access to their phone, or alternatively using the strong gripping force of the clip will ensure even the biggest potholes will not knock your device out of its holder.

As with all CravenSpeed products you know they have been developed especially for the MINI to the highest quality.

$75.00
http://www.cravenspeed.com/gemini-phone-mount-for-mini




Share this:

HopeO said...

Such a nice phone mounter. I use a durable iphone 14 pro max wood case on my phone. So it makes my phone a bit larger. I wonder if it will fit my phone.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © love:mini. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates